PowerLok UP8509M-10C Rack PDU with Monitoring
Input Power: 50A 208/240V 3PH
Power Capacity: 14.4 kW
Receptacles: (18) C13 & (18) C19
Plug Type: CS8365C
Cord Length: 10 ft.
Size: 72” x 2.18” x 2”
Power Monitoring: Yes
ONITORED, 72″, 50A 208/240V 3PH (14.4 kW), CS8365C, CORDLOK, CARBON, 10′ WHIP
PowerLok Rack PDU’s
PowerLok Rack PDU’s are specifically designed for optimizing power distribution in critical environments. The ability to deliver unmatched reliability, high density and simplified monitoring makes it an ideal rack PDU for small server rooms up to enterprise data centers. Every aspect of the design, from the low profile size to the angled power input to the touch screen interface has been engineered using feedback from hands-on customers at leading critical facilities around the world.
- Proven 270% greater reliability over rack PDUs with mechanical terminations
- Slim vertical design with high visibility group markings
- Angled input cord improves access and reduces bend radius
- Available with covers in multiple colors to quickly identify separate power feeds
- Standards models stocked for quick shipment
- Optional touchscreen display for advanced local monitoring
- Automated soldering from line input to each receptacle for highest reliability
- 72” vertical model only 2.18” wide by 2” deep
- Optional Cord Locking clips prevent accidentally unplugging of hardware
- Optional Display indicates kW and kVA readings per line and aggregate
- Ethernet connectivity to integrate with existing Building Management Systems
* CordLok Sold Separately.